Providing individual and family psychotherapy for the treatment of :
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Spectrum Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Trauma Recovery
- Dissociative Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Addiction & Recovery
- Divorce Recovery
- Work & Career Related Issues
- DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) for the treatment of depression, bipolar disorder, and borderline personality disorder. DBT focuses on providing coping tools that allow a person to be in the present moment, increase emotional regulation, learn how to tolerate distress, and to increase ones interpersonal skills in order to live a more full and healthy life.
- IPSRT (Interpersonal Social Rhythm Therapy) for the treatment of Bipolar spectrum disorders. Research has shown that developing healthy sleep patterns, a regular routine, and healthy relationships can reduce symptoms of bipolar disorder and improve one's overall quality of life. IPSRT emphasizes techniques to improve medication adherence, manage stressful life events, and reduce disruptions in one's life in order to protect against future manic and depressive episodes.
- ISTDP (Intensive Short Term Dynamic Psychotherapy) is a unique form of psychodynamic psychotherapy aimed at the rapid resolution of emotional disorders that often derive from unstable or troubled early life attachments. It is an evidence-based therapy specifically designed to resolve anxiety, depression, somatization, and personality disorders.
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing) is an effective treatment modality for the processing of both childhood and adult trauma. It is also effective to enhance professional performance, reduce anxiety, and for recovery from addiction.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services within an inpatient, residential, and outpatient setting. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.